Users are usually asked for their name, contact information, phone number, email address and date of birth as specified in the Terms of Service. However, it is possible to visit the website and company services without registration, and we collect user information only if it is filled in by the user themselves. The User may refuse to submit his/her personal information in any case except as necessary to obtain useful content, digital products, and services from the site. Unless otherwise stated on the website, this personal information is collected only with your consent. We may collect your personal information in the following ways, including:
- The personal information you choose to disclose. For example, the information provided when you accept our Terms of Services
This information is for the following purposes:
- Improve the content and structure of the website by recording the information about which part of the website has been visited
- Evaluate the effectiveness of e-mail communications
We will collect the following information from you as part of Customer Identification and in connection with providing company services to you, which includes:
- Your surname and registration number
- Your mobile phone number and email address
- Your identity card, legal entity
- Your employment and employment information
- Your correspondence information
- Other information you provide to us
What is your personal information used for?
We use your personal information to legally establish business relationships, enter into and perform contracts with you, reach agreements and fulfill our legal obligations, which includes below:
- To notify you and provide you with more information about the products and services offered by the Company
- Researching service quality and customer satisfaction, marketing
- To improve the products and services offered to you
- Detecting, preventing, and investigating security breaches and fraud, ensuring information security
- This includes using and applying to better match the needs and preferences of our customers
We reserve the right to use your information on a consent basis, so you can opt-out at any time. We collect your personal information to monitor how people use our website and use it for the strategic development of our website, platform, and applications.
Contact Information for Data Deletion Requests
If you have any questions or if you wish to request the deletion of your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com
Please allow up to 30 days for us to process your request. We may require additional information to verify your identity to ensure the security of your data.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. If your Internet browser uses a privacy-supporting application called Secure Sockets Layer, your information can be protected from external attacks. We will require them to ensure security, where we use third parties to process your data. Although we use appropriate security measures in our systems, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet, because the Internet itself is not a secure environment. If you pay for services by credit card or bank account, your credit card and bank account information will not be stored on our website or application systems. Credit card and account information is encrypted and transmitted through the bank's system, and payment transactions are made on the bank's system.
Cases of sharing personal information with third parties
We will never use your personal information for commercial purposes. However, it can be shared with third parties as follows, which includes:
- If a request is made to obtain your personal information within the scope of the mandate granted by law by the Court, law enforcement agency, or authorized person by the relevant laws of Mongolia
- It may be released to other third parties with your consent